A town near Vienna was shocked when a supermarket had to be closed due to an unexpected guest. The Austrian store, owned by the Rewe Retail Group, was evacuated after the manager found something alarming in a box of fruit. The authorities were called and the store was sealed off.
What was the reason for this drastic measure? A deadly spider that can cause a permanent erection in males. According to the Austrian newspaper Niederösterreichische Nachrichten, the manager of the store first noticed the spider in a box of fruit. He immediately alerted the authorities and evacuated the customers and staff. The store has been closed since then, as the spider has not been found yet.
The Brazilian wandering spider, also known as the banana spider, is native to South and Central America. It is named for its tendency to wander on the forest floor at night, rather than staying in a web. It is considered to be one of the most venomous spiders by the Guinness World Records, and its bite can be fatal to humans.
One of the symptoms of its bite is priapism, a condition that causes a prolonged erection. This can last for several hours and can lead to impotence or gangrene if left untreated. Ladies don’t get any ideas about trying to get to your man to get bitten by this spider, because other symptoms include intense pain, inflammation, nausea, vomiting, sweating, salivation, and irregular heartbeat.
The supermarket is scheduled to reopen after all the produce has been cleaned and contaminated items have been removed. The authorities are still searching for the spider, and have warned the public to be careful and report any sightings. The Rewe Retail Group has apologized for the incident and assured that it is taking all necessary measures to ensure the safety of its customers and employees.
This might be the only spider in the world that can literally turn men on against their will. It’s no surprise that in the past Viagra has allegedly studied the spider’s venom to see if there is a safe way to use it in their products.