Banned female Olympic boxer Ginny Fuchs blames swallowing her boyfriend for testing positive for illegal drugs. In a viral video Ginny Fuchs announced USADA had cleared her after an investigation found she ingested prohibited substances from swallowing her boyfriend.
Ginny Fuchs warned other athletes of her predicament, so the same thing doesn’t happen to them. She told athletes to make sure their partner is clean of any prohibited substances before swallowing them, or making any kind of intimate contact.
It’s going to be tough to watching her boxing matches now, and not remember the Ginny Fuchs swallowing incident that got her banned.