Home News Fentanyl Laced Money? Woman Overdoses After Touching $1 Dollar Bill at McDonald’s...

Fentanyl Laced Money? Woman Overdoses After Touching $1 Dollar Bill at McDonald’s in Tennessee

It’s well known that Fentanyl is one of the most potent drugs in the United States. In recent years it has come to forefront of drug issues as many celebrities have died at the hands of the dangerous drug by accident. What many people don’t know is that you don’t even need to ingest fentanyl to overdose on it, as it can happen just by touching a small amount of it. Doctors believe this is what happened to a Nashville Tennessee woman named Renee Parsons.

Fentanyl Laced Money? Woman Overdoses After Picking Up $1 Dollar Bill at McDonald’s in Tennessee

We’ve all heard people say that money is one of the dirtiest objects we come in contact with everyday. When you hold money in your hand you have no idea where it has been before it got you. In addition hundreds or thousands of people may have come contact with same bill you’re holding. Naturally that would mean that there is all kinds of microscopic residue on each dollar bill, and unfortunately for one woman and her husband doctors believe they came in contact with $1 dollar bill laced with fentanyl.

According to a report from WKRN Renee Parsons was at a McDonald’s on Highway 70 when she noticed a $1 dollar bill on the ground. After picking up the money she began to have trouble breathing, burning sensations, slurred speech, and her body went numb. When she tried holding her husband with hand that came in contact with the fentanyl $1 dollar bill he began to overdose as well experiencing some of the same symptoms as his wife. They were both rushed to the hospital, and received treatment for an overdose.

Renee Parsons in Hospital Image Credit: WKRN

According to reports Nashville Police officers believe the $1 dollar bill came in contact with Fentanyl while it was being cut or sold by drug dealers. They weren’t able to find any visible residue of the substance on the money, which means it was microscopic amount that led to the Renee Parson’s $1 dollar overdose. This situation goes to show how powerfully dangerous fentanyl really is.

Previous articleFrugal King? Lebron James’ Ziplock Bag at Summer League Sparks Twitter Thread about Lebron Being Cheap
Next articleBlack Woman Almost Running Over White Man in Blue Shirt Blocking Her Car Goes Viral