A Sonic Drive Thru fail is going viral on TikTok. A Sonic worker on roller blades fell while delivering a tray of slushies to customers. In the process of falling about 6 large blue slushies fell on the sonic worker right in front of customers recording the ordeal.
Honestly it’s surprising you don’t see this happen more often. Take a look the Sonic Drive Thru TikTok fail of the year.
Can you imagine what the rest of the work day was like for that guy? Imagine him telling the Sonic Manager he spilled an entire tray of slushies on himself. Then imagine how his clothes must of felt soaked in ice cold slushy juice. Now imagine him coming home to find out the video of his accident went viral on TikTok.
It’s safe to say after having a day like this at work, the Sonic worker will always pay attention to where the sidewalk ends when rollerblading.