Using Virtual Reality headsets completely blocks your vision of the real world, but that’s when your friends are supposed to make sure you don’t hurt yourself. However, for one man his friends watched as he gave himself a concussion. The man on PS5 VR went through his TV Screen while attempting a dive in game.

-Advertisement-

As the video footage cuts off you can see his head completely shattered the TV screen. Hopefully he wasn’t seriously injured.

This video should serve a safety lesson to anyone who plays Virtual Reality games. The first rule should be to make sure you have ample space just in case you make the wrong move. Also make sure you have better friends who will properly warn you before any accidents happen. You don’t want be the next person who breaks their TV screen with their head while using a VR headset.

Author: JordanThrilla